Friday, April 8, 2011

Don't miss out--NYC Art/Fashion Show "Brid's Closet"

Hi all. I just thought I would let fellow other art lovers know that on April 30th, there is a fashion and art show being held in New York called "Brid's Closet." The day is supposed to be filled with music and shopping. It may be worth it to check out the festival. I've been to NYC festivals and art shows before, although I'll admit that I have never attended this particular one before. However, I will be attending it this year. It seems like it could be good fun and I'm always up for shopping. There is a twenty five dollar entrance fee (children get in free), and it is located at Palaia Vineyards 10 Sweet Clover Rd Highland Mills NY 10930. It's open anywhere from 11am to 6pm. Worth checking out, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment