Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Goes With Anything Heel

Hi everyone! I was browsing Net-A-Porter today for heels. And I discovered the most beautiful Yves Saint Laurent tribute sandals. I've always loved their tribute sandals, but I've never seen a pair in a nude color before like this. These shoes will truly go with any outfit from a casual day in jeans to dressy dresses. If you can learn to walk in sky high heels, or if you've already learned how, definitely give Yves Saint Laurent shoes a try. They're made with exceptional quality, and they're absolutely gorgeous. My favorite is to them wear with boot cut jeans and tee shirts or off the shoulder sweatshirts. This particular pair is sold at Net-A-Porter for $995.00, but I have seen other YSL Tribute shoes for around $700.00. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment