Thursday, April 7, 2011

the home of coffee

I've always loved Starbucks coffee. I started going to Starbucks a few years ago. They literally have a drink for every kind of mood that you could be in. I thought I'd list some of my favorite drinks from them-Frappuccino in Strawberries & Cream or Vanilla
                             Strawberry Banana smoothie (my favorite for spring/summer)
                             Gingerbread Latte
                             Pumpkin Spice Latte
                             Cinnamon Dolce Latte
                             Skinny Caramel Macchiato
Even if you're not big on coffee, they have a range of other drinks to choose from. I'm not very busy today, just thought I'd share my coffee choices with you all. =)
                               
                             It's also a fav stop among celebs. Audrina Patridge, Mary Kate Olsen, Ashley Tisdale, and Britney Spears all love Starbucks. They also sell breakfast foods, bakery foods, fruit, and granola. All good stuff to snack on.
They sell KIND bars, a type of crunchy granola bar that is hard to find at certain grocery stores. It's one of the only granola bars that I'm fond of. They also provide Internet access if you happen to be traveling and you're hotel/suite/room doesn't allow you to use your laptop. I just thought I'd write a rave review on them since I'm there practically all of the time, and they really do have good stuff.
                 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment